Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Thankful Heart - Days 12, 13, & 14

Okay, time to triple up.  I officially fail.

First off, I am so thankful for my husband's job.  I'll admit, it can be very frustrating at times, especially with his schedule, but I'm thankful that he works so hard to provide for our family.  I'm also very happy that he has a job he loves - so many people don't.

Second, I am thankful for our car!  When we got married, we drove Chris' 1997 Mercury Cougar.  It was tough sharing a car, so we were thrilled to get a second, more reliable (read: baby friendly) car this past Spring.  As luck would have it, the Cougar died just a few short weeks later.  At first I was kinda bummed, but then I realized that I should be thankful that we had already purchased another car!  

Finally, and in keeping with the theme, I am thankful for our neighbors/fellow church staffers/friends Jimmy and Ashley.  I mention them specifically because Jimmy has been driving Chris to work most mornings, which saves me from having to wake Evie early just so we can drop him off.  It has really been very helpful to us, and I am thankful that Jimmy is so willing to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment