Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Thankful Heart - Day 1

I know this isn't exactly an original idea, but I want to focus on things for which I am thankful during the days leading up to Thanksgiving.  I feel like I often treat my blog as a vent, a catch-all for my emotions and frustrations.  But for the next few weeks, I just want to take a little time to reflect on how blessed I truly am.  I'll still post on other topics like motherhood, cloth diapering, and my life in general, but I will try to also do one post a day on something that God has blessed me with.  Some may be big, others small, but I'm truly thankful for each of them.

So today, I want to say how incredibly blessed I am by my wonderful husband.  He has always treated me so wonderfully, responding to my sensitive heart with gentleness and care.  He works so faithfully in his ministry, not only to provide for our family, but also because he truly cares about the youth in our church.  He's handsome, he's silly, he's kind, he's loving, and he's an awesome father to our sweet daughter. He picks up my slack without complaining. (He even does the laundry!) I am thankful for the years I have been privileged to know him, date him, marry him, and start a family with him.  It is truly a blessing to be his wife.

What a stud!

Just babes! 



I DO!





I love you Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment