Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Thankful Heart - Day 4

Today, I am thankful for my friends.  

Getting married in college and having a baby soon after isn't the best recipe for making and/or keeping friends.  I don't think it's anything personal, it's just that most people my age are living in a very different season of life.  And that's good.  But sometimes, it's hard.

But I do have a few amazing friends who have been by my side all along.  These are the friends who don't care that my baby is screaming or that my house is messy.  They don't care if my husband is home when they come over.  I feel like I can relax around them.  It's so nice.

So here's to you, friends. Thank you for being there. You know who you are.

(Special shout out to my very best friend Alyssa... Thanks for keeping me company tonight at church.)


No comments:

Post a Comment