Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Thankful Heart - Day 7

Wednesdays can be just wonderful sometimes.

This morning, I went to a MOPS meeting.  It's so nice to connect with other moms and share our experiences.  I'd really like to become good friends with some of these women, especially those in my small discussion group.  They are so uplifting, funny, and just real.  I really like them.

I also had the high school girls' small group this evening.  I just tow Evie along with me - it's really casual and fun.  Right now, we're working through The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.  I just love hearing these girls encourage each other (and me) through their kindness and their spiritual maturity.  They are so great.

Today, I'm thankful for the true fellowship that I have experienced within these groups.  It's good to know that we are not alone in this crazy life.  We have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment