Tuesday, August 6, 2013

what i love about you

My sweet little Evie Bean,

I can't believe how quickly you are growing and changing right before my eyes.  Your curious spirit and independent personality are showing more and more each day.  You are really starting to find your voice, too! It's amazing how much you can communicate with us, even though your language is still minimal.  

As you have grown, you have developed some adorable quirks and habits.  I don't always realize how precious these moments are because they are part of my many days with you; however, other people are always commenting on how smart and adorable you are! We can never get through the store without a stranger stopping to chat with you and tell you how beautiful you are (or how much you look like your daddy!)  

I want to remember these silly little moments with you because they are the moments that make motherhood worthwhile.  Moments pass so quickly, and I don't want to lose these precious memories.

I love the way you say hi to us when we go to get you in the morning.

I love how you stomp your little feet when you're frustrated or just being goofy with us.

I love how you say hi to everyone we pass at the store.

I love how you cuddle your tiger and your baby, mimicking the way we pat your back and kiss your face.

I love how you happily run around naked after your baths.

I love the adorable animal sounds you make! You currently know cow, monkey, pig, and duck, though you sometimes get them mixed up :)

I love how you belly laugh when Daddy bounces you on the bed, and how you immediately stand up and say, "Two!" when he's done because you want to do it again.

I love how you stand on your tip toes to reach the piano keys, and how you light up when you "play."

I love how you immediately lay on the ground when we tell you no to something you want to do.

I love the way you babble so confidently to us as if we know exactly what you are saying.

I love how you sing and dance when music comes on!


I love you so much my little bean - big as the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment