Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Bug and the Little Bean

Chris has been battling some kind of cold/scratchy throat bug lately.  To avoid a sick baby (and a sick me), I have taken matters into my own hands.  I started my morning with some hot tea.  My throat was feeling itchy, so I wanted to bite any illness in the bud.


While the little bean was playing, I whipped up some more avocado puree for her this week.  (Yay for my Baby Bullet!)


[What a happy, messy girl!]

Then I decided to wipe down every surface that I think Chris may have touched in the last 48 hours or so with hot water and Lysol.  Normally, I clean with only natural products (vinegar, baking soda, etc.) But I'll use Lysol when I really need to disinfect. 


Hopefully, Chris will be better very soon because we're going to Frankenmuth tomorrow! Should be a great time.

Happy Thursday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment