Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear God,

I know that You already know what I am thinking and what I am going to say, but I also know that you want me to say it anyway. I am hurting. I don't know what to do. Everything around me only reminds me of the hurt more. Why are You not intervening? If you are trying to teach me patience and trust, I am learning, but I don't know how much more I can take. Please do something. Please help.


Psalm 13

1 How long, LORD? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,
4 and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,”
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the LORD’s praise,
for he has been good to me.

2 comments:

  1. (it's megan)..i dont know how i came across your blog this morning, but i did and..

    I love this passage. When I was in tennessee, my weekly worship night called Sanctuary was led by a group of college graduates from a different school and they wrote a song that is pretty much singing these verses. I love the verses and the song :)

    and I don't know what this post is about, but I do pray for you. I know you don't need to hear this, but keep your head held high because you know that God is on your side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan. I think I did need to hear that, even though I know it. Thank you for the prayer and support :)

    ReplyDelete